Sunday 10 February 2013

*Daydream Believer: Unique, Handmade Cards and Gift-Wrap*

Hello there Everyone!
I have a started up business that I basically need to re-brand and get out there again - I got busy with home life and things instead.
So basically my business (Imogene) is called Daydream Believer and I sell handmade to order Greeting Cards and Gift-Wrap! I was originally just trying to get back to my creative roots as I used to enjoy all things Arty! I had an idea one day that I'd like to do Greeting Cards - simply because we always need them! It's not a dead end market where we just don't send cards to our special people anymore.. And also, I found that I find it fun!





Above: Benjamin the Elephant - £2.50
Below: Ladybird Buttons - £3.00
Above: Edwin & Edwina - £3.00
Below: Geoff the Giraffe - £2.50

These are a few of my favourite designs, but there are many more on the website here at - www.daydreambelieverstuff.co.uk
Also I would recommend that you would sign up to the Newsletter as you'll receive vouchers to your email address that'll you can use, and can get up to 50% off all products, during these times! So it's definitely worth your time checking it out :) 
All cards come with a envelope and in a clear poly bag to keep it safe and clean - you can even when coming to the end of your order put a request for a name, age or tagline on any of your cards! It really is all very special!
I have now started doing requests for people, who want a specific design for a card, Birthday or Wedding invites, and know they won't get what they ideally want from a shop - so that's worth checking it out - Even if it's only a chat to see if it's possible!!
So, yeah, I'd really appreciate anyone sharing and Google+ it for people to see and hopefully want to buy! :) And, also yourself!

*From February - On the 20th of Every Month there will be a competition to win a FREE card of your choice from our selection for one lucky entry!*

Got a Question? No worries, Just email (daydreambelievers@ymail.com) or comment us and I'll try and get back to you ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very artistic! Especially if you will get your gifts at http://www.ezi-gifts.com.au/ Ezi Gifts create affordable, exquisite and unique DIY gifts and party supplies suitable for any occasion or event.

    ReplyDelete