Sunday 13 January 2013

Imogene: I spotted with my little eye..

...Sign Language in a television advert!

Yes, I was very impressed to see an actual person signing in a TV advert in the middle of the day, like they've always done it! But, I actually have never seen someone signing on a TV advert? (Has anyone else and I've not spotted it at all?) I've seen it on the programmes (usually at 4 in the morning etc) but never adverts. Made me smile to see some deaf-awareness going on at prime TV time.
However, I don't need the sign language, but there will be very many that are extremely grateful to be able to understand the advert. I did find it extremely random as to why it'd be on a solicitors advert - but more to the point, it's something new and hopefully will spread!
Thank you world for finally accepting us!

(watch the advert here)

No comments:

Post a Comment